Friday, February 25, 2011

Addicted to happiness

I really think I'm addicted to happiness (and I'm typing this as I'm listening to Heavy Metal...'-_-) I mean it, I can't stand to be sad or depressed or sometimes even angry. I can't stop being happy because I think when I'm not occupied. For me thinking is bad because my mind always travels in the wrong direction(that's part of a lyric from Bullet For My Valentine... but it wasn't intended.)
I guess since I hate thinking I need to do something like be random and smile and be happy. When I'm happy I don't think about bad things....
This sounded so much better in my mind... now when I'm writing it my words seem incoherent...
I'm just going to stop now... If anyone can actually find out that someone could be addicted to happiness you should tell me... it would be interesting to look at.
-AuthorOfTomorrow216

3 comments:

Manzanita said...

I think you can be addicted to being happy. Did Pollyana have an addiction?
Love and peace

Shay555031 said...

If anyone is addicted to happiness thatwould be u! btw cant wait for nxt sat! did u think i forgot!? well cant exactly txt ya cause my phone drowned in a jaccuzi so yeah lol!

*^_^* said...

Insightful! Inspirational!