Friday, February 18, 2011

PERMIT AND WELL... YA KNOW... TEENAGE STUFF!

Okay, as some of you may or mostly may not know I've been wanting to get my permit... And I haven't because someone *COUGH COUGH WHEEZE CHOKE RECOVER*(My aunt) is paranoid... like to the point of anxiety attacks every time I leave the house... Okay anyway today I walked into the DMV sat down shaking... waited... signed something...(Yup, sure that was important somehow... ha, just kidding. I knew what it was.) took my test and got a... wait for it... wait for my drum roll... *dun dun dun dun... otherdrumsoudsdun* 80%!!! Oh yeah, I am amazing !!!! Well, not really but my cousin had to take it four times before he passed sooo yeah...
Okay, usually this and my friends are my social point A and point B. (Two points don't make a circle or triangle... so I used a line!) And well, the past week or so I've been texting this guy... yeah, yeah, I heard you gasp... and well we've been talking about the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing... yeah, yeah, another gasp... Anyway it's official!!! Today was the first whole day of official-ness. So yeah... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ... and that was nervous/giddy laughter of a seventeen year old teenage girl...
Oh and it snowed today!!!!! Yup, snow, snow, snow... I was kind of looking forward to a snow ball fight but I had to go and take my test then eat sushi then come home and all the snow melted by my house... =( okay, well I'm done rambling so you guys can do important stuff that actually matters!
-AuthorOfTomorrow216

No comments: