Saturday, March 5, 2011

Hello, Sup, Hola, Bon Jour, uh... Google Translate stopped working

Hello, my dear neglected Blog, it's me again. The only one who ever types stuff on here... As of now I'm typing to you, listening to Bless The Fall, texting, and trying to figure out if I want to be a hermit for the rest of my life.
What I should be doing is finishing a huge English report I have to do... ick. Technically I could do it Monday morning because I don't have to be in school till about 11 o'clock. But the guilt would eat me alive... like so many times before... stupid conscious.
Hmm, I hate my iPod... it's a load of junk... I guess it's a love hate thing. I'll love it cause it plays my music and I hate it if it dies on me while I don't have the money to buy a new one.
I feel like I'm in a poetic mood... I'm not going to write a poem though! No TEMPTATION! That made no sense...
So there you have it... I'm bored and having nothing good to say, but I'm writing this. You're bored and have nothing better to do so you're reading this. I guess there is a mutual relationship between a writer and their readers.
-I have problems

1 comment:

Buyessays said...

Thanks for this great suggestion and ideas. I am new here now i am very happy to get this membership, because now i can discuss about my website subject with you, because I hope this is perfect place to advertise your product. Thanks for giving opportunity.