Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Music And Spanish

Hey! I have to do this thing for my Spanish class, it's a comparison project. I'm, being the music junkie that I am, comparing Classic Rock to Modern Rock. My Exhibits: Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne and Crazy Train remake by Bullet For My Valentine! I think I'll do pretty good. sINCE i am on here and have my Ipod I am going to name all my artists!
All That Remains
Apocalyptica Feat. Three Days Grace
Ill Nino
Staind
As I Lay Dying
In Flames
Static X
Atreyu
Killswitch Engage
Stemm
Avenged Sevenfold
Korn
Stone Sour
BeatFreakz
Lacuna Coil
Straight Line Stitch
Breaking Benjamin
Linkin Park
Switchfoot
Bullet For My Valentine
Marilyn Manson
Theory Of A Dead Man
Crossfade
MegaDeath
Thousand Foot Krutch
Da Rude
Mudvayne
Three Day's Grace
A Day To Remeber
My Chemical Romance
Three Doors Down
Demon Hunter
Nickleback
Tokio Hotel
Disturbed
Otep
Trapt
Drowing Pool
Papa Roach
3oh!3
Evanesence
Papercut Massacre
Everlife
Parkway Drive
Fall Out Boy
The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Five Finger Death Punch
Rob Zombie
Framing Hanley
Saliva
The Fray
Seasons After
Frickin' A
Sevendust
God Forbid
Shadows Fall
Green Day
Shinedown
Hell Yeah
Sick Puppies
Hellogoodbye
Simple Plan
Hollywood Undead
Skillet
Iced Earth
Slipknot
Unknown Artist (lol I blame limewire)
-AuthorOfTomorrow

1 comment:

Leftover Halloween Candy said...

Lol friggin' sweet! We have a lot of artists in common! I love metal and hard rock the most, but I also listen to alternative/indie. Do you like Dethklok? The band from the show Metalocalypse? They're hardcore...Anyway, I love your taste in music. Rock on.