Saturday, February 6, 2010

I think I'm crazy

One moment I'm sparring with my brother and the next I'm yelling at him to fight me again and again, I fling my fist towards him. At this point I can't even see. All I see is red, red fury, or rage, I can't decide. The next moment I'm on the floor and I'm pounding my head on the floor seeing white flashes of light. I pounded it three times. I pounded my fists a couple times embracing the pain, loving it. Then I screamed, I was scared, ffrustrated, and I wanted to, needed to scream, my screams were high pitched at first then came from my heart ripping out of my throat faster than I could close my mouth. I couldn't understand what people were saying, I couldn't even here them. I think I'm going crazy, and this hasn't happened for a couple months now... I need an asylum.

No comments: