Thursday, March 12, 2009

just to say

i just want to say with what Ive heard about i don't want any of my friends who r in a bad situation like me doing something stupid.... like running away or cutting themselves or hurting their family or people who u consider family cuz that's all u got. don't get mad... Ive tried and did all of the thing Ive listed here.... i ran away because i was scared..of what i don't really know.... i cut myself with tweezers on my hip a little to low because it burned like hell when ever i moved my leg... i tried to cut myself with a bobby pin but my cousin beat the crap out of me before i could do that he also beat the crap out of me and dragged me back into the house when i tried to run away..and because my little brother is closest to me i hurt him... physically.. because when something that you loved more than life caused you so much pain how can u love any thing anymore... i even beat on my older cousin he wasn't hurt even though I'm a karate expert and was pretty mad but he did punch a hole in the wall to make me stop..... it worked... the point is don't ever do any of this stuff please you don't have to listen to me but its first hand experience and first hand consequences.....

2 comments:

Frostwolf002 said...

im sorry it wont happen again i promise im done running....i sent u an email...or two...lol

AuthorOfTomorrow216 said...

ur welcome im glad to smack some sense into someone!!! lol