Tuesday, December 8, 2009

hey

hey guys sorry i havent blogged in a while but i've been busy with my story and all.. did you know that i need a literary agent? apparently some companies won't even accept my work if i dont have an agent! im 15! how in the world am i suppose to pay for an agent when im a 15 yr old that makes a zero point zero salary? If anyone knows any literary agents around that would be interested in my work please please please tell me!!!! oh and if they're cheap that's a plus!!! I could start saving now and I would have to start with change around the house then i would have to fight my 6 yr old cousin for a freaking penny!! oh and my friend Jessi is now officially 16!! happy birthday Jessi!! We went to reno and checked intoan awesome hotel and went to a mall!!! we almost got snowed in byut we made it okay. This is my second snow day in a row!! When I moved here everyone said we NEVER have snow days now i'm going to rub it in their faces!! I'm working on my second novel now so blog to ya later!!
-AUTHOROFTOMORROW and CAP LOCK ABUSER LOL MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH .... MY FINGERS GOT TIRED
BYE!

No comments: