Thursday, December 25, 2008

secrets

im really sorry to announce that i havent told you guys the whole story
im moving
why?
answer: my grandfather who i am living with now whose not related to me has been beating my brother and yelling at him all the time and my little bro is just trying to grow up yet he gets beat for it we already had the cps come twice to me it shouldnt get to that point EVER so we are moving
we are moving to a little town in nevada and hopefully it will be better
we arent going to finish the school year here so my friends that read this im so sorry but i will move to antartica to make sure my brother wasnt getting hurt and he was happy afterall he is the reason i wake up in the morning

-pebbles

1 comment:

krimson329 said...

wow sorry for all the trouble ur life is putting u through,but hey stuff happens for better and for worse...